Full Stack Typescript GraphQL Software Engineer (Fully Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you want to use your engineering skills to make a
Within3's virtual engagement platform helps the top life science
and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more
efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market
faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time
with patients, and less time traveling to meetings. We're proud to
help physicians and medical researchers eliminate communication
roadblocks and focus on critical tasks.
We use modern micro-services, big data, and a multitude of tools to
build enterprise-grade applications, which leverage a robust data
analytics platform and world-class AI & Machine Learning models. If
you're interested in tackling challenging problems with agility and
grit, and helping to build unique solutions that improve people's
health and lives, come join us!
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where
innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed
organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not
only make work fun but make our work better - from the product we
create to the client service we provide on every single
Our engineering team is searching for an experienced Full-Stack
Software Engineer who enjoys working across the stack from the
backend services to react components. This role will help us bring
new critical features to market for our Discover product offering.
You will participate in creating new web functionalities from start
to finish across the stack, including implementing GraphQL APIs,
managing global state with Apollo client, and creating the final UI
components. We use a modern Typescript stack and tools including
Node, Typescript, GraphQL, React, Apollo client, Cypress, RTL,
CircleCi, and more. Technical skills are important, but so are
attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Advanced-level programming experience in Node, Typescript
(REQUIRED), React, CSS.
- 4+ years of experience building web apps in microservices
- Advanced in client-side state management, preferably with
- Advanced experience in testing frameworks, preferably React
Test Library and Cypress.
- Strong Experience with building APIs using GraphQL and OOP
models in Node.
- Deep understanding of asynchronous operations.
- Experience with modern build tools including Webpack, Babel,
ESlint, etc, and Docker containers.
- Experience with integrating front-end logging and session
- Experience with engineering collaboration tools like Jira,
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Understanding of common design libraries, preferably MUI
- Experience with noSQL databases.
- 100% Remote work option
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your
gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or
similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political
opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil
partnership status or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Within3, Houston , Full Stack Typescript GraphQL Software Engineer (Fully Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!