Senior Mobile Developer- Apple - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Responsible for planning, analyzing, designing, implementing,
testing, and maintaining mobile, standalone, or Internet/Intranet
applications offered by the department, as directed by
- Responsible for the implementation of security and the
performance monitoring of applications. Reviews and redesigns
existing applications as needed, implements new applications with
database and inter-system connectivity.
- Assists in the technical management of applications and
servers, including software installation, configuration, testing,
and file management.
- Works in conjunction with other team members in the development
of software with emphasis on programming, testing, and
implementation of applications across varied layers and platforms.
Supports Technical Lead in developing the architecture, design, and
implementation of software applications.
- Leveraging your native mobile application development
experiences, you can help a high performing team develop mobile
apps even better and faster. This small team delivers at a rapid
pace that can only be accelerated with the right team. Thorough
understanding of Mobile Development on Apple devices.
- Thorough understanding of Mobile Development on Apple
- 5 years in Mobile Application Development.
- Hands-on coding experience with XCODE.
- Understanding of CI/CD patterns and DevOps practices.
Keywords: Modis, Houston , Senior Mobile Developer- Apple - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!