Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why work for this company!
- The company has a long-standing reputation in the oilfield
- The management team values their employee's success and values
their input and ideas
- CFS has successfully placed several professionals within the
accounting and finance teams
- The company has a tracked record of promoting within and
allowing movement into various business units
- Diversified workforce
- The company provides a lucrative benefits package including
continuing education and training
- Focus on team building and team environment
- Publicly traded company and revenue continue to trend up, with
projected revenue growth of close to 10% over the prior quarter
- Programming and development of global web applications and
.NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 and other evolving technologies.
- Review, analyze, modify and maintain programming systems
including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting applications
to produce a consistent visual image and functional
- Design, program, maintain and monitor stored procedures.
- Assist with the graphical design, site planning and layout of
web applications and websites as needed.
- Works with business content owners and a variety of content
providers, departments, and divisions of the company to provide
advice to management on architectural concepts and functional
capabilities as needed.
- Monitors assigned helpdesk activities to ensure requests or
issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the rest of IT team to assist in identifying
Web systems improvements for current or future projects.
- Researches technologies to keep abreast of latest development
and programming tools, training, hardware, etc.
- Participate in the Company's 24x7 support service commitment.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years programming experience with multiple languages,
libraries and software frameworks (Visual C#, .NET, ASP, ASP.NET,
- Experience in supporting and maintaining multi-platform
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases and creating
queries. Oracle and other databases a plus. Database design a
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with using source control software.
- Time management, project management and organizational
- Good communication skills to work with a variety of people on a
variety of projects.
- Familiar with project management techniques and processes.
- Experience with IIS and Apache a plus.
- Prefer knowledge/experience with MVC, MVC Web API and
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Houston , Programmer/Analyst II, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!