Company: PBK Architects
Posted on: June 25, 2022
For over 40 years, PBK has been a leader in architectural and
engineering design solutions across the United States. We are
constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part
of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in
providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects,
engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We
strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our
actions today. Heres your chance, are you ready to make a
Description Technical Designer
The Technical Designer is responsible for producing high quality
construction documents. The Technical Designer can work in all
phases of a project, including Schematic Design, Design
Development, Construction Documents and Construction
Administration. The Technical Designer will report to the
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Participate in the drawing architectural construction documents
* Assemble plans, construction documents, and other information for
* Coordinate the preparation of construction documents with team
* Assist with the building of Revit models during the design
* Assist architects and project managers during the construction
* Must have an Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture or
* 1-3 years of professional experience preferred.
* Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Creativity, integrity, and initiative.
* Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize
multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* A strong desire to excel and advance in a fast paced, challenging
and client focused environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career
advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a
highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive,
client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem
solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that
includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and
Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages,
health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to
become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations
established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that
has led to the firm being named to the list of Best Places to
Keywords: PBK Architects, Houston , Technical Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!