.Net Full stack Developer
Company: Capgemini Engineering
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of
strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading
engineering and R&D services of Altran - acquired by Capgemini
in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With
broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital
and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the
physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the
rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey
towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than
52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries
across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways,
communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software &
internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Position:: C# .Net Full stack DeveloperLocation:: Houston, TXJob
type:: Full time Responsibilities :
- Working and contributing to the immediate team and to other
teams across business.
- Developing front-end/backend services. Open to work on back-end
or front end & any language/script/technology as per the project
- Working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to
connect the business needs and domain with technical
- Learning technical framework and apply best practices for
scalable and maintainable code.
- Participating in design discussion of the application.
- Being an expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for
- Demonstrating the ability to make informed technology choices
after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the
interrelationship between them while being an expert in the
assigned component or module.
- Helping in designing interfaces and information exchange
- Learning & applying domain knowledge during development.
Showing great customer focus.
- Demonstrating clarity of thinking to work through limited
information and vague problem definitions. Qualifications :
- Have 5+ years of hands-on technical backend experience in
Web/Cloud application development.
- Have proficiency in back-end development using C# and .Net
CSS, jQuery, Web Servers & RESTful Web services
- Have experience using and designing services and APIs using
REST, XML, JSON, API gateway.
- Have experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC,
- Have awareness or hands on experience of front-end frameworks /
tools / libraries / concepts like Material UI, Storybook,
Bootstrap, IFrame, Web Components, SPA, CSS preprocessors.
- Have awareness or hands on experience of best practices for
building backend services like Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL),
Session management, caching, algorithms & data structures, secure
- Have awareness of data communication protocols like AMQP/MQTT &
message brokers like RabbitMQ/Kafka.
- Have awareness of Application and Infrastructure architecture
and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability,
- Have deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming
concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable
code, Design principles and patterns, Unit testing, debugging,
- Have worked with Agile/SCRUM approaches.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Capgemini Engineering, Houston , .Net Full stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!