Field Service Maintenance Technician
Company: MPW Services
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Performs, Leads, or Schedules major mechanical and electrical
maintenance activity within the region; maintains all records of
activity. This role reports to a Field Service Regional Manager for
scheduling and priorities. Primary direction will come from Field
- Performs pump and motor changeouts, plumbing repairs and
retrofits, repairs specific mechanical failures as needed.
- Schedules out of scope Maintenance tasks with maintenance
- Develops site specific maintenance and Lock Out Tag Out
- Leads Quality incident investigations for maintenance related
- Coordinates maintenance contract work and reviews quotes with
- Performs Remaining Life Assessments as part of the preventative
- Assists with part identification and ordering.
- Assists in the setup of mobile jobs and BOOM Installations
- Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships
both internal and external; anticipating and providing solutions to
customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional
appearance and standardizing to improve performance and
- Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and
processes through creativity and innovation.
- Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly
accepted and motivated to grow.
- A minimum of High School Diploma with specialization in
industrial or vocational trades preferred
- 1-2 years work experience in an industrial/manufacturing
- Basic understanding of computer functionality.
- Valid Drivers License
Keywords: MPW Services, Houston , Field Service Maintenance Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!