Golden Gate Oracle DBA
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Experience in Oracle HA (highly available) database
environments & solutions such as RAC, Exadata, DataGaurd nd Golden
Gate database replication (active/passive & active/active).
- 4+ Years of excellent experience in Oracle Golden Gate.
Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple
databases. Configure error handling for restart, logging,
production support, and status reporting in Golden Gate.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of Oracle 9i,
10g,11g,12c on Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience in Golden Gate Install, Configuration, Maintenance,
Trouble Shooting and Upgrade.
- Experience in applying patches for upgrades and various
- Experience in implementing ASM for data storage and raw devices
for clusterware files in RAC environments.
- Experience in Linux, SUN SOLARIS, AIX, and Windows
- Extensive Experience in designing and maintaining Oracle
Database in Clustered environment (RAC) on both Windows and
- Great depth of knowledge in planning and implementing physical
and logical structures of a very small database to very large
- Experience in Installation of high availability RAC environment
(2, 3 and 4 node clusters) and upgraded standalone databases to 10g
- Has knowledge in configuring RMAN for full and incremental
backups and used RMAN to create standby databases , for recovery,
to migrate database from file system to ASM
- Experience in using 11g features Data Pump, Flash - Back
Recovery, AWR, ASM, ADDM, ASMM, Grid control, and Recycle Bin
- Create and Manage Production database as well as
Development/Test environments using tools like OEM, Performance
Pack, SQL Navigator, TOAD, PL/SQL and SQL*Loader.
- Plan, Implement and test disaster recovery using RMAN and
custom written shell scripts.
- Create and maintain oracle Data Guard configuration for
disaster recovery and to manage planned maintenance.
- Strong working experience in Install/Upgrade and Migration ,
troubleshooting of Oracle script files creation (using SQL, PL/SQL)
for creating, maintaining, tuning the database, tuning the
parameters as and when the situation demanded.
- Database monitoring and tuning , application and queries using
AWR,ASH,ADDM, OEM and custom scripts.
- Experience in taking logical backups of data using oracle data
pump utilities expdp and impdp to move Oracle data from a database
or schema to another.
- Good exposure to data transfer using advanced features like
Transportable tablespace in export/import utility tools.
- Worked as a team member to provide 24x7 on-call production
- ssociate needs to be on-call and do database production support
and work in shifts as required.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Houston , Golden Gate Oracle DBA, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...