Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Prepare and negotiate terms and conditions for legal documents
including vendor contracts, consulting agreements, and
nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Research specialized requests and present results and
recommendations to management for approval.
- Manage due diligence requests.
- Maintain or oversee databases and files for contracts,
consultants, real estate and subpoenas.
- Prepare, modify and docket IP-related contracts.
- Help negotiate contracts such as confidentiality agreements and
- Create and maintain content for IP pages on company
- Prepare drafts of patent prosecution forms and filings and
handle related correspondence with inventors.
- Prepare drafts of trademark and copyright registration
applications and filings. Docket deadlines for patent prosecution,
fees and annuities, and handle related correspondence.
- Docket the pre-application process.
- Prepare activity reports for the department.
- Maintain the patent office deposit account.
- Obtain copies of patents, file histories, and conduct patent
and trademark searches.
- Provide notary services.
- Maintain databases and files for contracts, consultants,
publications and IP.
- Maintain files of correspondence and confidential
- Organize meetings, arrange conferences and social
- Receive, review and log contract submission requests from
Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering and other groups.
- Prepare initial contract drafts, route for approval and track
agreements in obtaining property signatures.
- Input contract information, and scan and link executed
agreements and documents into contract database.
- Maintain attorney docket for actions due and expiring
- Support online request system for technology centers.
- Support training efforts regarding general contract procedures
- Log and track legal disputes and litigation involving the
- Log, review and forward invoices from vendors.
- Conduct preliminary investigation into new enforcement
assertions and lawsuits.
- Manage files, including correspondence, memos, pleadings and
client documents, and maintain calendars of key dates.
- Coordinate with outside counsel in locating documents and
information for litigation discovery responses and assist in
drafting discovery responses.
- Assist outside counsel in drafting affidavits in support of
motions, briefs and subpoenas.
- Coordinate witness attendance at meetings, depositions,
hearings and trials.
- Interview potential witnesses.
- Handle discovery aspects of approximately 40-50 cases.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly litigation reports for
- Work with counsel to develop a robust licensing database for
monitoring obligations and revenues owed and paid to
- Attend litigation-related proceedings.
- Help initiate and monitor internal incident reviews.
- Under direction of Compliance Counsel, liaise with Product Line
and other personnel to review allegations and ensure updates on
- Participate in incident reviews as needed.
- Coordinate with outside contractors concerning the Ethics Line
service and reporting.
- Participate in compliance training.
- Support Compliance Counsel and Director of Compliance in
providing reports to management.
- Work with Compliance Counsel to coordinate with internal
Incident Review Managers on investigating and reporting
- Manage correspondence, invoices, orders and other documents
related to sites with ongoing environmental remediation
- Draft internal notices regarding such sites for operational,
legal and accounting managers as necessary.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Houston , Paralegal, Legal , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!