Company: Soliant Health
Posted on: December 5, 2019
We're searching for a Speech Pathologist for a school job opening
at a district in the Spring Tx area. This job opening is full-time
working with a k-12 caseload and can work with multiple
The Speech Therapist will collaborate with the onsite Special
Education team to collaborate and consult with administrators,
parents/guardians and community members. The Speech Pathologist is
also responsible for running IEP meetings and developing IEP
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Communication Sciences and
- Earn a Master's in Speech Pathology. ...
- Complete State-Level Speech Pathology License.
- License in TX
- full time or part time.
- Competitive pay packages and benefits offered
- Immediate interview and quick start
- Supportive district with a lot of mentoring and teamwork to
help each other
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or
email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at
Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff
directly at 770-776-2109
Keywords: Soliant Health, Houston , SLP-CCC Needed, Other , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!