Company: Sourcepoint Mortgage
Posted on: September 16, 2020
- Reviews the loan application submitted and structures the loan
to accommodate the Automated Underwriting findings and/or customers
- May be responsible for preparing application package to be sent
to the member within regulatory required time frames. When
responsible, submitting all or a portion of packages to
underwriting prior to delivery with ongoing improvement in
- *Orders and tracks all required documentation to assure
processing timeframes are being met and updates system, calendars
and front of loan file with status.
- *Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve
questions and/or problems immediately upon inquiry or receipt of
documentation from the customer.
- *Provides excellent customer service to internal and external
clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to clients
- *Submits fully processed files through automated underwriting
system and submits to Underwriting Department for decision if
required. Resolves issues and shows ongoing improvement in reducing
isssues identified by Underwriter.
- *Verifies product, rate and point structure according to client
- *Prepares, ensures the accuracy and timely delivery of
commitment letters. Rediscloses ensuring accuracy and timely
delivery as needed.
- Reviews appraisals, titles, and purchase and sales contracts as
received, submits them to u/w if necessary, makes all required
calls, system updates and orders any addendums required related to
- If client specifications require; Track all required
documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and
updates system with statuses.
- If client specifications require; Reviews loan for clear to
close items and confirms the file is being submitted to the closing
- Clears all underwriting conditions working with customer and
- Assures loans are moved to the appropirate stages and documents
are delivered to the Closing Department within clients required
time frames excluding delays outside of ISGNs control.
- Completes customer member feedback calls on service provided to
ensure that our service is to the clients requirements.
- Reviews and monitors pipeline reports on a daily and weekly
basis, acting accordingly.
- *Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations
for this position.
- This position may require frequent over time, at times on a
daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short
notice as determined by management to meet client service level
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed
Qualification:JOB REQUIREMENTS Sourcepoint is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will
be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit
to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in
withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
Sourcepoint participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social
Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees
I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified
individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal
employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in
recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance,
benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we
are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled
veterans, and other eligible veterans
Keywords: Sourcepoint Mortgage, Houston , Mortgage Processor, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!