Lead, Site Operational Excellence I (Northpoint) - Houston, TX
Company: Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Job Location: Houston TX
**This position will be located at our Northpoint location in
The Site Operational Excellence I Lead develops Operational
Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across
the site at Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages. DUTIES AND
* Drive the OE culture and delivers the OE Vision for the function
and the development of OE Capabilities
* Provide expertise and leadership on Lean Principles and Problem
Solving to all employees at various levels across the
* Provide support in achieving the operational productivity targets
and identifying Best Practices opportunities.
* Work to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture
and collaborate with the regional network in order to communicate
* Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business
processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCSWB system and
Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external
suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional
* Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology,
systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing &
Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
* Implement supply chain programs (e.g., quality service Cell,
optimization, Warehouse Optimization) in order to improve beverage
quality and supply chain efficiencies
* Document current state processes and business systems and compare
to benchmarking data and/or best practices in order to identify
* Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of a
project team you are leading.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience of at least five
(5) years required.
* Minimum of 3+ years experience in a Supply Chain management role.
Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles
using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
Experience with change management and influencing organizational
culture change. 1+ years experience in a project management role.
MS Excel, PowerPoint. Lean Six Sigma
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, Houston , Lead, Site Operational Excellence I (Northpoint) - Houston, TX, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!