Company: Velox Valuations
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Description: Velox Valuations Staff Appraiser - Harris County
Texas Velox Valuations is actively seeking experienced Certified
Appraisers like yourself, to work with our established and
dedicated employee appraiser team. Velox Valuations continues to
build one of the largest teams of expert real estate appraisers in
the country, with over 100 Certified Field Appraisers & Trainees in
22 states and growing. As a company owned by appraisers, we
understand the tremendous value of our team's knowledge and
experience, and we strive to build systems, processes, and support
to elevate each member to their maximum potential. Our goal is to
achieve a positive work-life balance for each team member while
maximizing their earning potential by hyper-focusing them on what
they do best, appraisal assignments. Comprehensive Benefits and
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Bi-Weekly Pay & Monthly Bonus Plan
- Client Solicitation Commissions - Grow your current client
- Wellness Plans - Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life and
- Wealth Planning & Retirement - 401K Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 16 Days & 6 Company Paid Holidays
- Automobile and Phone Allowance
- Expense Reimbursement - Appraisal Software, MLS, CE and License
- E&O insurance covered by Velox Valuations
- Supervisor - Trainee Program Who makes it on our team!?
- Active Certified Residential Field Appraisers
- Must have strong evaluation and analysis skills, excellent
attention to details, team player, high energy, and
- Ability to communicate both orally and written, speak clearly
and persuasively; in a timely fashion
- Handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Ability to successfully meet / exceed monthly minimum
- Excellent time management skills PM20
- Must be an active Certified Residential Appraiser meeting the
qualifications of all State level requirements.
- No current or pending Disciplinary Action for any state.
- No prior disciplinary that resulted in suspension, denial,
revocation, that has not been subsequently reinstated.
- Geographic Competency of all Real Estate related trends
associated with the Appraisal/Valuation Process.
- Strong analytical ability required to review quantitative and
- Render professional judgments based upon USPAP and client
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a
- Ability to successfully collaborate with others with tact and
- Must become proficient with Microsoft Office suite, all Velox
company and client online portals.
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently
perform with a high level of customer service.
- Work schedule flexibility to accommodate client / borrower
needs. Want to Learn more about Velox Valuations - CLICK HERE Velox
Valuations LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. Velox Valuations "We Value
Keywords: Velox Valuations, Houston , Staff Appraiser, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!