Group Brand, Content and Campaign Leader
Company: GHD Pty Ltd
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Group Brand, Content and Campaign Leader Join a global
professional services leader. We are committed to solvingthe
world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and
urbanization. As the GroupBrand, Content and Campaign Leader, you
will build the global GHD Brand andMarket Profile for the
enterprise supported by differentiated content, thoughtleadership
and campaigns to ensure GHD remains appealing, relevant
andrecognizable to clients, attracts future talent, and positions
GHD for futureopportunities aligned to our strategy. This exciting
opportunity can be basedin our Houston, Chicago or London office.
Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to: Strategic Marketing
- Understand the current position of GHD's Brand globally and
regionally through client and market analysis, survey data,
tracking competitor activities and monitoring emerging trends.
- Understand GHD's Markets and Clients, Technical Service Lines
and Regional Strategies that shape what differentiated value
propositions GHD can offer and how the Brand and Content can
support the growth and adoption of these value propositions. Brand
Development and Management:
- Develop and implement a global brand strategy and narrative
plan taking into account the different levels of maturity that
exist across our business and the aspiration for growth. Ensuring
the new rebrand is successfully embedded and rolled out across the
- Accountable for the development of brand materials;
specifically supporting visual identity, personality, customer and
employee brand propositions. Plus setting the standards and
managing compliance of the style of communications, tone of voice
marketing guidelines, processes and systems to maintain best
quality and consistency across the business and sub brands.
- Be the custodian of the GHD brand and develop and maintain
common corporate identity that supports GHD's vision and
- Manage the brand and reputation and identify opportunities to
enhance our brand status (such as Awards, Industry For a, Surveys)
as well as risks that will damage our brand including deviations
from standards or market activity. Content, Thought Leadership
- Working with the Regional Marcomms team, Market Leaders and
Technical Services Leaders to drive the development of GHD's go to
market strategies supported by a dynamic content marketing strategy
delivered through campaigns, providing research and recommendations
for themes and positioning.
- Working with key stakeholders on campaign development including
planning and execution as well as 'an engine room' for content for
optimum brand and market awareness. Incorporating the global to
local campaign delivery model.
- Create the framework to develop active participation and
engagement of GHD people to share and promote content through all
- Champion innovative and engaging ways to disburse content and
use customer insights, consumer or client research and feedback to
ensure that our content is relevant and thought-leading.
- Manage Brand Creative and other agency relationships including
research agencies from both performances, contractual and financial
- Responsible for quarterly ROI reporting on Campaign delivery
and brand advocacy and awareness. The ideal candidate will
possessthe following skillsets:
- A proven track record in managing a marketing function in a
professional services environment.
- Experience with business planning and strategy
- Experience with campaign delivery including research initiation
and proposition development.
- Well-developed networks, particularly in relation to external
agencies, media and industry groups.
- Strong digital and technology skills including knowledge of
Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe Indesign, XD, Premier
pro, SharePoint (iConnect).
- Experience with CRM and CMS transformation.
- Basic understanding of the legal and risk framework within
professional services (including copyright, conflicts).
- Familiarization with the proposal process and winning work.
Qualifications: Undergraduatedegree in a Marketing or Business
discipline. Advanced degree preferred. 15years'--+ experience
required in global brand and content marketing. Why GHD? Being the
best we can be is in our culture. We are a family ofsmart,
innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned
company,everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and
help us come up withnew solutions to ensure water, energy and
urbanization are made sustainable forgenerations to come. Our
commitment to you Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we
do business, howwe serve our clients and how we care for one
another. We will support yourneeds by giving you the tools to do
your best work and then recognizeachievements. We will set your
curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to dotheir best work. We
will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can.Finally,
we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse
peopleacross our global business. Who we are We are committed to
solving the world's biggest challenges in theareas of water, energy
and urbanization. GHD is a global professional servicescompany that
is a leader in engineering, construction and
architecturalexpertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned
by our people. We are10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet
we are proudly 'One GHD' acrossmore than 200 offices, spanning five
continents - Asia, Australia, Europe,North and South America, and
the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinarysocial and economic
outcomes, we are passionate about building lastingrelationships
with our partners and clients. #LI-TS1 My Profile Create and manage
profiles for future opportunities.
Keywords: GHD Pty Ltd, Houston , Group Brand, Content and Campaign Leader, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!