Account Executive, Senior
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Location: US-TX-HoustonRequisition ID: 24354Category:
Sales/Business DevelopmentPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software
technology-based solutions within an assigned account list.
- Develops strategies to penetrate accounts with the key decision
makers within assigned account list. The focus is on placing Canon
equipment and solutions in new accounts.
- Reports customer activity to management identifying: customer
requirements, competitive trends, and changing environments.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's requirements on a
local basis. Strategy should include short term as well as
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to the
named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding
relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service,
software, and 3rd party solutions to address customer
- Establishes high level relationships with customer base that will
enhance long term working partnerships.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and
ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years office technology, business to business, outside
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's
license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at .
#LI-SH1 #CSACB #PM20 PI129977912
Keywords: Canon USA, Houston , Account Executive, Senior, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!