Azure Systems Administration
Posted on: April 10, 2021
An Azure Systems Administration job in Houston, TX is available
through Modis IT . No C2C or Sponsorship Available . You will need
a bachelor's degree in related field, and five to ten years
hands-on technical experience as lead or related position. You will
use your MS Azure administration and PowerShell scripting skills to
oversee the performance and development of the systems
administration team. You will also determine the systems
infrastructure vision drive medium and large-scale systems
infrastructure projects and additionally be responsible for
troubleshooting and resolving system issues, documenting and
improving existing deployments and configurations Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related field highly desired or 10 - 15
years of relevant work experience
- 5 - 10 years hands-on technical experience required with 5
years lead or related position
- Microsoft Azure experience is required.
- Advanced proficiency in VMware vSphere virtual environments is
- Experience with vCenter Site Recovery Manager is required.
- PowerShell scripting experience is required, automation
experience a plus.
- Proficiency managing and maintaining iSCSI SANs a
- Nimble experience preferred, additional SAN experience a plus.
If you are interested in this Azure Systems Administration in
Houston, TX. then please APPLY NOW. For other opportunities
available at Modis Engineering go to . If you have questions about
the position or would like more information, please contact Thomas
Grider at or by email at Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit Job Requirements: Azure Systems
Administration job responsibilities include:
- Leads the in-depth and comprehensive analysis and evaluation of
existing or proposed business procedures, problems and user
requirements with clients, business analysts, architects, and team
members, based on overall strategies and systems
- Integrates development of best practices, standards, procedures
and quality objectives across systems infrastructure or
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date
knowledge of current information technology techniques and
- Administration of Dell PowerEdge and Cisco UCS servers, vSphere
ESXi 6.5, vCenter Server 6.5, vCenter Site Recovery Manager,
vSphere VSAN, and iSCSI SANs.
- Administration of VMware virtual machines, Windows Servers,
Active Directory, and Linux Servers.
- Administration of Office 365
- Administration of Microsoft Azure Environment.
- Maintain regular backups of all servers and verify validity of
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve problems with
hardware, software and systems.
- Ensure technical systems and solutions are operating
efficiently, according to best practices, and maintain disaster
recovery readiness at all times.
- Analyze performance, predict needs and growth, plan and
recommend preventative measures.
- Identify areas of improvement and bring added functionality to
- Provide a point of escalation for service desk assistance.
- Provide emergency on-call 24x7 support.
- Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required
Keywords: Modis, Houston , Azure Systems Administration, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!