I&E Tech-Eco Services Operations, LLC
Company: Eco Services Operations, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
For almost 200 years, PQ Corporation has envisioned the future
of performance materials, chemicals and catalysts through
collaborative innovation, making products that touch all of us,
every day. Eco Services, in Houston, TX has a manufacturing
opportunity that includes valuable training, lifetime trade skills,
with potential for advancement. We are looking for candidates that
set themselves apart from their peers in their quest to be
successful, participate in production goals and learn in a "safety
first" environment. We offer:
- Competitive Pay range based on experience and paid training. We
pay for your schooling and overtime while taking additional classes
to increase your skill level while on the job.
- Bi-Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive Employer Supplemented Benefits, including Health,
Dental and Eye-care that start the 1 st of the month after your
first 30 days!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- A Safety First Culture!Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
10 plus years of experience in a manufacturing setting performing
the following day to day activities.
- Temperature measurement (thermocouple, R.T.D., filled systems
and converters), Pressure measurement (all types). Flow measurement
(Magnetic flow, orifice plate, vortex, coriolis effect and positive
displacement). Level measurement (bubbler, diaphragm, capacitance,
buoyancy and ultrasonic). Conductivity measurement (L and N
electrode, Foxboro electrode-less and Uniloc Toroidal).
- PH measurement, control and theory. Automatic control valves -
rebuilding of valves & top works. Valves positioners - electronic &
- Analyzers (O2, SO2, TOC, CO, pH), Temperature and pressure
switches, Voltage and Current relays, Pneumatic Controllers. I/P
and P/I Transducers, Programmable controllers.
- Ohm's Law, Electronic circuitry & components - 480V and greater
MCCs and switchger
- Proportional band (gain), integral (reset) & derivative
- Run conduit and pull wire associated with maintenance
- Operate machinery necessary to complete these tasks such as
forklifts, manlift, drill presses, conduit threader, and saws &
assorted hand tools.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance inspections on plant
- Review yearly & when necessary, assist in writing job
- Responsible for following all Safety policies that have been
established at the Houston plant e.g., Stop Work Policy, Zero
Tolerance Policy, etc.
- Help in preparing the applicable work permits.
- Participation in risk assessment audits (PHA, CTA, JSA, etc) as
- Immediately report any unsafe conditions or behavior to your
supervisor & write safe work orders or Near Miss reports to
document the unsafe conditions or actions.
- Ensure all applicable permits have been issued, equipment is
properly locked out & tagged out & use the proper PPE & tools
required for the specific job. Minimum Requirements:
- 10-15 years in instrumentation and electrical maintenance in an
industrial plant setting
- Perform basic math. Able to read blueprints. Perform instrument
calibrations. Perform electrical installations. Work on PLC.
- Must possess knowledge of how to operate a computer. Must be
able to drive a forklift, manlift.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or
equivalent combination of education and experience and high school
diploma or GED.
- Hazwoper, forklift, manlift, prior maintenance experience.
Keywords: Eco Services Operations, LLC, Houston , I&E Tech-Eco Services Operations, LLC, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!