HELPER SCAFFOLD BUILDER 2
Company: Zachry Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
HELPER SCAFFOLD BUILDER 2 Requisition Number 482607.64 Location
CHANNELVIEW, TX, US Helper Scaffold Builder 2 ZACHRY is currently
seeking an experienced Industrial Helper Scaffold Builder 2 for new
construction work at our Lyondell Basell PO/TBA Project in
Channelview TX. Position Summary Industrial Helper Scaffold Builder
2 will assist with the construction, dismantling, and repair of
wooden and metal scaffolds and auxiliary structures related to
scaffolds. Qualification Highlights
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience as a helper scaffold
- Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions
- Must be willing to assist other crafts while not actively
working on Scaffolding.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able and willing to follow all safety rules and
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation. Position Responsibilities
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate
- Measure, mark, and cut required wooden/metallic materials to
- Assist with the construction, re-enforcement, and dismantling
of pre-constructed Scaffolds.
- Assist with the building and construction of wooden Scaffolds
and auxiliary items.
- Work on miscellaneous construction projects such as but not
limited to building decks and steps, building bulletin boards, and
building any additional wooden structures.
- Clean-up work areas. Required Qualifications
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved
with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work full work schedule and any additional
overtime as needed
- Must be willing to work safely and follow all safety rules and
- Must follow all company and site rules and regulations.
- Must have required tools. Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF'ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Formal/Technical education.
- Experience working with scaffolding, insulation, and painting.
Reporting to: This position does not have any direct reports.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of
standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and
pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may
occasionally work off of platforms/scaffolding using the
appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat,
rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/spoggles,
ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, leather gloves
and leather steel-toed work boots. Required Tools: list to be
provided. ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free
work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Zachry Holdings, Inc., Houston , HELPER SCAFFOLD BUILDER 2, Other , Channelview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!