PTAN Senior Development Geologist
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to
solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water,
energy and urbanization. GHD has an exciting opportunity for a Part
Time as Needed Senior Development Geologist to be based from our
Houston, TX office. The ideal candidate will have experience :as a
CCUS Subsurface Project Manager, and provide Technical Support for
all Subsurface Activities, Business Development Support,
Coordination with other staff across multiple offices
- Develop maps and cross sections using all available well
- Able to understand and predict the flow characteristics based
on analogues for reservoirs. Heterogeneity - field production
geologist level (not only Regional geology).
- Evaluates and reports the mineralogy impacts on near well
injectivity and long-term storage sequestration considering
reservoir, seal and formation fluid characteristics.
- Able to create initial static and dynamic models.
- Ability to work at both an Exploration / Regional scale in
addition to a Field / Production scale.
- Modelling and awareness of mineral distribution/link to
- K/Phi sedimentological controls from a regional to field scale
- Basin modelling to understand HC charge history and
implications for containment
- Regional Structural geologic framework including regional
stress regime and impact on fracture initiation / reactivation
- Conduct Basin hydrogeology evaluation
- Contributes to the projects understanding of containment
- Generate complete penetration maps Requirments
- B.S. (M.S. desirable) Geoscience or Engineering
- Minimum 10+ years of oil & gas / CCUS subsurface experience
(prefer E&P operator experience),
- Technically sound in Geology and Geosciences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate across
- Good oral and written skills, willingness to take on additional
responsibilities from time to time and a team player. Why GHD?
Being the best we can be is in our culture. We are a family of
smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our
employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more.
Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure
water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations
to come. Our commitment to you Commitment is a powerful word that
defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we
care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the
tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will
set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best
work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can.
Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of
diverse people across our global business. Who we are We are
committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of
water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional
services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and
architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly
owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled
individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200
offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North
and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary
social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building
lasting relationships with our partners and clients. As a
multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and
recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to
all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or
veteran status. #LI-PB1
Keywords: GHD, Houston , PTAN Senior Development Geologist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!