SharePoint Administrator - Power Apps
Company: The Hunton Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Hunton Group (www.huntongroup.com) has a great opportunity
for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join a growing,
innovative company. Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's
degree in IT, CS, MIS, business, or equivalent work experience. You
will be responsible for combining business acumen and analytic
insight with skills to develop, implement and maintain the platform
and solutions within to meet specific requirements on the
SharePoint platform. The full-time SharePoint Administrator will
work in Houston, Texas, zip code 77042. Duties will include:
- Build SharePoint Online solutions using Power Apps, Power BI,
and Power Automate as.
- Develop and support workflow solutions using SharePoint
workflow, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps.
- Provide SharePoint architectural and technical product
- Identify opportunities for business process automation /
collaboration and provide solutions that drive intranet adoption,
streamline processes, and facilitate communications.
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams to understand
project requirements and translate them into technical solutions
using SharePoint and other Office 365 tools.
- Provide guidance, support and training to site owners as needed
on items related to content management, permissions, site
ownership, document management, forms, and workflows.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve
SharePoint problems and escalate incidents as necessary.
- Create and leverage PowerShell scripts for automating tasks and
- Monitor SharePoint analytics reports that measure usage and
- Maintain current industry knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint /
Office 365 concepts, best practices, and procedures.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Hunton Group, Houston , SharePoint Administrator - Power Apps, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!