Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position SummaryThe Recruiter is focused on the identification
and recruitment of talent who have the skills, competencies, and
drive required for a specified role. We aim to be experts in the
art and science of talent acquisition with a focus on strategic
talent planning, critical talent identification, talent assessment,
and talent placement. This role partners closely with Sr. business
and operational leaders to drive the talent agenda for their
business. As a trusted advisor and talent authority, you will
provide expertise on how to identify and invest in talent, as well
as influence key talent decisions to ensure that the right people
are in the right roles.
- Achieves talent and staffing objectives by sourcing,
recruiting, and evaluating candidates and advising managers on
- Actively builds applicant sources by connecting via social
media, professional networks and organizations, various internet
sites, colleges, and community resources to provide organization
information, job opportunities, and benefits; Develops and
maintains rapport with a developed candidate pipeline
- Determines applicant requirements by studying the job
description and job qualifications, and by engaging with the hiring
manager/committee to fully understand the scope of the
- Determines applicant qualifications by thoroughly screening and
interviewing candidates; arranges management interviews with
- Negotiates salary and benefit packages on behalf of the hiring
- Maintains required reporting within the applicant tracking
system, and/or other software (Excel, SmartSheet) on a weekly
- Meets established monthly goals, KPIs, and other metrics as
outlined by the Director of Talent Acquisition and reviews and
presents key talent metrics with key stakeholders within the
business unit / industry group.
- Ability to lead special projects and initiatives as requested
by the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation
and enforcing regulations with managers
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of exempt level recruiting experience in a high
volume, full life-cycle environment, including management of
multiple roles simultaneously.
- Intermediate experience with applicant tracking systems, online
meeting platforms, Skype, Outlook, and Excel/Smartsheet.
- Extensive experience sourcing passive talent via online sources
(LinkedIn, Indeed etc).
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Familiarity with relevant employment laws (EEOC, OFCCP, ADA,
- Extraordinary professional communication skills via all mediums
(phone, email, written, and in person).
Keywords: ABM, Houston , Recruiter, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!