Research Technician III
Company: Baylor College of Medicine
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The research technician will perform and conduct laboratory
research experiments as part of a energetic, collaborative team in
a supportive research environment. Should have very good experience
with pre-clinical murine studies as well as basic molecular
techniques. In addition, will be expected to assist other members
of the lab with their projects, and with the general overall
maintenance of the laboratory. The research technician will perform
cancer-therapy animal (mouse) studies. So a candidate with the
desire, and ideally experience in performing these types of studies
- Prepare and conduct laboratory research experiments, including
experience with tissue culture and some basic molecular approaches
such as western blots and PCR.
- Handle and perform animal studies. Should be comfortable and
capable in handling mice and perform pre-clinical therapeutic
studies as outlined by the PI.
- Keep accurate laboratory results in notebook.
- Assist with daily maintenance of the laboratory. This includes
making sure supplies and reagents are replenished as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four
years of related experience may substitute for degree
- One year of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.
Keywords: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston , Research Technician III, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!