Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Under general supervision, oversees the planning, execution,
and completion of small to medium-sized Technology projects and
assumes responsibility for custom software development projects,
implementation of out of the box solutions, and enhancements to
- Works in a matrixed environment and will own and lead a diverse
set of technology resources for the duration of the project.
- Communicates project status to Senior and Executive Technology
Leadership and will be ultimately responsible for project
- Drives all project activities through the Systems Development
Life Cycle (SDLC), effectively applying various project
methodologies and enforcing project standards, to ensure quality
and successful on-time, on-budget delivery of their
- Under supervision of Senior Leadership, assembles project
teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project
schedules and determines and acquires resources needed.
- Assists in communicating the business case to project team to
assist with decision making and prioritization; keeps business case
at fore-front to drive decisions.
- Acts as liaison between technology/business stakeholders and
Senior Leadership on project status, issues and risks.
- Creates and maintains project plans and ensures effective
financial forecasting and tracking.
- Interfaces with other technology and business organizations to
reach agreement on scope, obtain resources and ensure proper
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality, timeliness and
adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- May coach and mentor less-experienced team members and act as
team leader on systems projects.
- Managing multiple projects, in various stages of the SDLC, at
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology
(specifically in Guide Five and Nine, Waterfall).
- Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Leading infrastructure-related projects such as network
upgrades, hardware procurement, core Technology application
deployments (such as email upgrades), and deployment and/or
- Aiding in definition of systems strategy, developing systems
requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Presenting, communicating and articulating effectively to all
levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical
audiences, Senior Leadership, VPs and C-Level Executives).
- Ability to interface with senior-level stakeholders in both
Information Technology and the business units to partner on project
scope, risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Understanding all aspects of the IT Governance and
- Ability to create, own and present executive level
presentations or communications.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as listening
- Working as part of a project team.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and qualitative abilities.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
30 pounds rarely
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
- Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate
and/or Agile Certification.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business
Administration or similar area of study. Three years of project
management experience required. An additional four years of related
experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree and at least five years of project
management experience with two years of increasing
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Houston , Project Manager, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!