Project Manager/Project Engineer
Company: PIC Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PIC Group's client is seeking several Project Manager and
Project Engineer positions for a five (5) month assignment in
Houston, TX. Anticipated Start Date is June 1st. Local candidates
needed. Offshore decommissioning of fixed platform in the Gulf of
Mexico (engineering, procurement, logistics, cost control, client
- Responsible for managing all aspects of offshore
decommissioning of fixed platform in the Gulf of Mexico
(engineering, procurement, logistics, cost control, client
- Must have 5-10 years of experience managing offshore projects
(similar type is acceptable: installation of platforms, subsea
- Engineering degree is a plus but not required depending on
- Derrick barge experience is considered a plus.
- Must be familiar with creating procedures for offshore work
with construction vessels.
- Must be able to work legally in the United States without
Project Engineer: similar qualifications as Project Manager (3-5
years of experience).
Description of Activities Offshore Decommissioning of Fixed
- Derrick barge used for decommissioning.
- Tugs and Materials barges support the Derrick barge
- Barges mobilization.
- Removals typically take place in the Gulf of Mexico, some
international work may be required.
- Preparatory Campaign of platforms prior to Derrick barge
arrival (normally by Customer).
- Site visits prior to structure removal might be required.
- The following certificates/training are a plus HUET, Safe Gulf,
- Work closely with vendors (rigging, abrasives, explosives,
supply boats, material barges) during planning/execution stages of
- Removal Operations/heavy lifting.
- Basic knowledge of dive work to support platform
- As-built reports.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to
beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug
and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of
criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the
qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we
receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required
experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Keywords: PIC Companies, Houston , Project Manager/Project Engineer, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!