Company: Goodman Manufacturing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Goodman Global, Inc.
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our
Maintenance Mechanic position. If you meet the qualifications
listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by
visiting our website www.goodmanmfg.com and submitting your
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating,
ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential
and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. .
Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman and
Amana brand names, and are sold through company-operated and
independent distribution networks with more than 950 total
distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO
14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that
recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more
environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000
company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized
as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has
manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in
more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For
more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com
- Examine mechanical equipment in order to diagnose trouble
- Adjust functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
- Perform all routine maintenance on equipment and facility
- Performs regular preventative maintenance and requisitions new
parts and equipment
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
- PLC troubleshooting a must PLC programming a plus
- Knowledge of equipment found in a metal fabrication or assembly
- Good understanding of machine operations and the interaction of
electrical and mechanical components.
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Four year apprenticeship in machine repair of industrial
Millwright or eight years of experience in the mechanical trades of
an industrial operation preferred.
Goodman Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunity to
all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race,
religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
legally protected status. The Company does not permit
discrimination or retaliation based on such legally protected
status. The Company will comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws pertaining to equal employment opportunity and
terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Keywords: Goodman Manufacturing, Houston , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Waller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!