Projects Quality Inspector
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC has an immediate opening for
a Project Quality Inspector at a client site in Orange, TX.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Relocation
Assistance will not be provided.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI is preferred) or API 510 / 570
is also accepted per Client approval.
- 15+ Years in petrochemical or Oil & Gas construction experience
including a minimum of 5+ years experience performing in a quality
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Proficient with marking up of PDF drawings/documents is a
- 5+ years of experience with Non-destructive examination and
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with flange tracking, inspection and assembly of
- Project package management through completion and
- Pre-commissioning / Commissioning and start up experience.
- Familiarity with ASME/AWS/ACI codes and specifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift
schedules that may require up to thirteen hours a day, seven days a
week for extended durations in all weather and temperature
- Candidates also must be able to work in confined spaces, be
capable of climbing ladders, scaffolds and working at heights
- Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective
equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical
protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators,
safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs, safety glasses,
- Respiratory Protection Fit Testing and Pulmonary Function
Testing is required. Additional medical examinations, such as
Fitness for Duty exams may be required per client guidelines.
Hearing and vision within normal ranges may also be required per
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test (and fit test
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Houston , Projects Quality Inspector, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!