TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea
and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance
of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging
conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48
countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working
experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and
engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly
POSITION PURPOSE: This is a summary of the responsibilities of
This is a full-time employment position for an Identity & Access
Management Engineer. Applicants should be experienced with working
in a distributed, fast-paced global environment.
This position is for an specialist who specializes in Identity
and Access Management (IAM) technologies. This role will design and
implement new technologies and continuous lifecycle management for
existing solutions in the Identity and Access Management domain and
include the IAM strategy for all types of identities for the
digital business inclusive of on premise and cloud solutions.
Serves as a domain expert and as a member of the Information and
Digital Services (IDS) team.
- Responsible for IAM Engineering: successfully Implement,
configure, upgrade and maintain Identity and Access Management
Services, including IAM systems, Directory Services, Identity
Lifecycle Management, and application components for access (PKI,
Certificate management, Multi Factor solutions, Federation
solutions, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign-On, Cloud
access solutions, etc).
- Oversee engineering of the identity and access management
function, ensuring prompt, efficient, and accurate resolution of
identity and access matters.
o Manage and coordinate the diagnosis, testing, identification
and remediation of identity and access
defects/malfunctions/disruptions/problems in collaboration with
other technology and security teams
o Continuously seek to improve the time, cost and risk
associated with the automation of user authentication
o Successfully implement and manage enterprise device types,
operating systems (Windows and Apple), and knowledge of Active
Directory and Windows domain management including group policy
o Design, develop, configure test, and maintain IAM
interconnection services to include connector and integration
o Develop and maintain current and future state IAM
documentation and standards.
o Participate in provisioning and recertification-related
business process and workflow design/redesign efforts.
- Guide and execute on a multi-year roadmap for IAM that improves
service, speed, cost, and security while meeting business
o Successfully propose, design, manage with best practice
frameworks and cloud security strategies including, securing and
authentication in virtual private clouds, secure client and
customer access solutions
o Implement the identity management roadmap and strategies and
enterprise solution delivery for access. (Authentication,
Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Role Management, Session Management,
Password Vaulting, Privileged Account Management, Access
Governance, Single Sign On, Adaptive Authentication, Analytics, PKI
and Certificate Management, User Experience, and API
o Work with application teams and subject matter experts across
the business to identify and document IAM-related business needs,
and Provide guidance on integrating the identity management
authentication and authorization framework into application
configurations, including access needs and access profiles
o Develop cybersecurity technology implementation plans
- Report to the IAM manager on objectives and operational run
metrics, key performance indicators, and outcomes by providing
reporting dashboards that align with service delivery
- Work with security, risk and audit teams to ensure that Role
Based Access Controls are implemented and operating effectively to
the levels of SOX, GDPR, and other regulatory standards.
- Interact with vendors to implement technical solutions through
an implementation plan
- Working with project management, support processes and best
- Conduct research and attend training and/or industry seminars
to stay abreast of emerging technologies
- Give effective mentoring and guidance to other team
- Additional responsibilities include serving as a member of the
Enterprise Cybersecurity team and providing global incident
response support as a member of the Cybersecurity Incident Response
QUALIFICATIONS AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Security Certifications or willing to obtain Information
Security and or IAM specific certifications (CISSP, CAMS,
- 7+ years in information technology, including 3 years of
enterprise datacenter or cybersecurity, an equivalent combination
of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
- Strong understanding of data integration process and techniques
as well as IAM integration technologies (API, CSV, RPA, etc.) and
coding languages (KQL, .NET, SQL, Java, etc.).
- Proven experience with cloud identity tools
- Ability to understand and work with SSO security and
- Ability to design, develop and deploy IAM solutions (on-premise
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with disaster recovery and data loss prevention best
- Project planning and management skills, including assessing
risk to determine action
- Ability to effectively break down, prioritize and manage
multiple competing tasks independently.
- Fundamental understanding of IT security technologies,
solutions, network communication protocols to the level of identity
- Understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
in specific identity and access management and solutions to
mitigate the risks
- Able to work effectively in a matrix-management
- Knowledge of information systems security frameworks and
standards (ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc)
- Capable of completing non-routine work independently including
conducting research and using appropriate problem-solving
- Committed to continuous learning including, but not limited to,
training sessions or seminars with a focus on expanding knowledge
beyond the current role.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Office work environment.
- Sponsoring and mentoring environment
- Diversity in work groups
- Frequent sitting and operating a computer and meeting with
customers. Travels to other TechnipFMC sites may be required
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
"As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only
qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity,
sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin,
veteran or marital status."