Experienced Audit Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Associates work with large and small companies in various
industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients
built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates
work on multiple team engagements each year, including several
pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in
a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform
at their best and integrate their career with their personal
Assurance Associates serve our clients by:
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business
and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company
values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the firm's audit approach and
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to
identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- 1-2 years of external audit experience in public
- Experience working with clients across industries such as
manufacturing, real estate, financial services, non-profit,
- CPA certification or on track, preferred
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard
to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique
skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a
place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future
leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business
owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move
quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from
your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: RSM, Houston , Experienced Audit Associate, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!