Server - Part Time
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Servers provide dining and table service to our senior
residents. Come join our unique restaurant-like atmosphere with
better hours than your typical food service job. This position is
paid an hourly wage rather than tips. Our servers are personable
and friendly individuals who have the ability to thrive in a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Our Servers must be
comfortable speaking with residents about menu items and ensuring
they understand the options available.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move?
At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in
all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build
meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work
alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including
insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay
allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among
other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission
to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: The Heritage Tomball
- City, State: Tomball, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/heritage-tomball
- Status: Part Time
- Assist in all areas of meal preparation, serving, and
- Maintain the flow of service from the kitchen to the dining
room to ensure all residents receive their preferences in both food
and beverages timely
- Keep the dining room clean and service ready at all times
- Set up tables and beverage station
- Deliver meals to resident rooms as needed
- Collect and wash dishes and utensils from tables and store
- Provide necessary assistance to the Dining Room Manager
- 6 months of experience in a commercial kitchen operation
offering table service preferred, but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Food Handler, ServSafe, or other
state required certification within 60 days of hire
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with
residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior
Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19
vaccination at the time it becomes available to them.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora, Houston , Server - Part Time, Other , Tomball, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!