Experienced Civil EIT
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kimley-Horn's land development team is looking for an
experienced civil engineering graduate to join our Houston office.
Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general
civil engineering tasks supporting various project managers as
- Have a BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field
of Civil Engineering
- Strong communication, leadership and technical skills
- Must possess the "Engineer-In-Training" or "Engineering Intern"
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 2+ years experience with a civil engineering design firm
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Houston , Experienced Civil EIT, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!