Mortgage Sales Account Executive( Outside Sales)
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four year college or
university; or one to two years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Account Executive is responsible developing business from
mortgage brokers, bankers and small banks and thrifts on a business
to business basis. Additionally, generating both government (FHA,
VA and USDA) as well as conventional business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Solicit correspondent business via all appropriate means
(telephone, face-to-face, print, email and internet (such as
- Manage customer support processes for current customers.
- Generate FHA and Conventional mortgages through effective
prospecting of mortgage brokers.
- Sources new brokers on an ongoing basis and submits required
documentation for broker approval.
- Develop and manage all business opportunities within a defined
- Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from
the broker as required by Freedom Mortgage's
- Acts as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and the mortgage
broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Maintain sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales
Other Related Duties:
- The AE will have to get licensed if any of their clients do
business in the states of FL, NV or HI. Freedom will assist with
the licensing process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Houston , Mortgage Sales Account Executive( Outside Sales), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!