The Account Manager performs and coordinates the execution of
post-sale functions for Arch Large Account & Middle Market
customers. In addition, this position collaborates with both
regional and corporate team resources to ensure that both internal
and external commitments are met.
Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and communication of billing instructions;
- Implementation of sold programs;
- Processing of multi-state, admitted casualty (WC, GL and Auto)
policies and related endorsements;
- Processing of premium audits;
- Data entry and quality check of different Arch systems;
- Set up and maintenance of electronic policy files;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Customer focused with attention to detail
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize duties and
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Self-directed showing personal accountability and sense of
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience in the Insurance
Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda-based company which
provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance on a
worldwide basis through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Arch offers
competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Additionally,
Arch is committed to helping its associates create what's next by
providing access to a variety of programs supporting your
professional development and a culture that encourages innovation,
collaboration and professional growth. We seek talent that thinks
innovatively, values collaboration and will go the extra mile to
serve our customers and develop our company.
A subsidiary of Arch Capital Group Ltd., Arch Insurance employs
disciplined underwriting and prudent risk selection across all
types of business. We have offices in the United States, Canada,
Bermuda, UK, and Australia.
Arch Insurance Group is a market-leading specialty insurer
providing property, casualty and a wide range of specialty
insurance for corporations, professional firms and financial
institutions around the globe. From product development to policy
servicing to claims payment, we are dedicated to providing our
customers with superb coverage and service.
Arch offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
including a student loan assistance program, 401k company match and
employee stock purchase plan (ESPP). Additionally, Arch is
committed to supporting professional development and a culture that
encourages innovation, collaboration and professional growth.
Attention Job Seekers
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (Arch) and its affiliates take your
interest in working here very seriously.
If you receive a communication or email, please be vigilant to
fraudulent activity asking you to submit any personal information.
DO NOT send money or share any details with someone suggesting they
can provide employment with Arch. Your information should only be
entered into our official job portal.
Please know the following about our interviewing and hiring
- We never make job offers without a formal interview
- We never ask you to send money of any kind.