Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Tire Sales Rep sells tires to business and industrial
establishments or individuals at sales office, store, showroom, or
customer's place of business
World Wide Tires is a premier provider of quality products and
services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused,
people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent
outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We
offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services.
- Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads,
based on information from newspapers, business directories, and
- Call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or
talks with customers on sales floor or by phone. Prepare proposals
for prospective customers.
- Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and
emphasize salable features.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
own firm's production and delivery schedules. Prepare and process
- Follow-up with customers after the sale.
- Maintain collections on accounts.
- Attend training seminars when possible.
- Act as a public relations liaison for the dealership.
- Assist in inventory.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three
to six months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company,
must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving
record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the
company's insurance carrier.
- Basic personal computer and phone skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Houston , Tire Sales, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!