Event Narrative Manager
Company: HP Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a storyteller who is passionate about
translating business concepts into simple, compelling narratives
through presentations and other communication channels. The Event
Narrative Manager will serve as an integral part of the Corporate
Experience team, leading the content curation for our strategic
events. Your main goal in this position is to deliver impactful,
integrated communications that educate customers about key
initiatives. This role will also manage social media content for
Success in this role is grounded in the ability to listen,
question, and consult; ultimately translating complex and sensitive
information into clear communications coupled with innovative
The Corporate Experience team delivers exceptional customer
experiences and programs for HP's key audiences through large
strategic events, commercial events, and executive customer
- Define the narratives of our customer experiences and strategic
events, ensuring the selection of relevant topics and adapting them
to our audiences.
- Create event content milestones and ensure deliverables are
meeting deadlines with key stakeholders and executive
- Proactively solicit the "voice of" various internal audiences
(i.e., field, senior leaders, HR, first- level managers, all
employees), and sharing that information with business leaders to
drive better, more impactful content and communications.
- Develop and implement metrics and feedback processes to improve
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; Postgraduate degree in
Journalism or Communications or MBA (preferred).
- Industry, sales, channel and/or project management experience a
- 5+ years of experience, working for a name brand, tech brand or
tech PR agency.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior writing and proofreading skills.
- Superior listening and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organization and program management skills.
- Superior communications and presentation skills, experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Proven experience managing and driving virtual teams toward
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to
bottom, including executive leadership and subject matter
- Experience in IT services for a global technology provider is a
- Basic understanding of general session / keynote production
both BOH and FOH.
- Comfortable providing creative direction and work with agencies
for content creation in different communication formats: Videos,
- Experience driving messaging across keynote speakers and
- Thrives in high stress, fast paced environments.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your
career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170
countries around the world united in creating technology that makes
life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while
being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the
notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to
work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative
and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Inc, Houston , Event Narrative Manager, Other , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!