Practice Group Leader-Legal (Risk)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Risk Practice Group Leader (PGL) Legal
The Practice Group Leader (PGL) is responsible for the
comprehensive success of the OnePlace for Risk (OPFR) solution.
This includes success in terms of sales performance, as well as
ensuring the solution is optimized to meet and exceed customer
The Practice Group Leader works closely with regional sales
channel (the MDs, Sales and Value Engineering) and is expected to
have direct impact on the revenue growth of the practice for their
sales segment. The success of the Risk Practice has been driven by
a commitment to understanding the pressures law firms face and
delivering market leading solutions.
The PGL will have substantial sales credibility and ideally
already be known in the US legal market and the PGL will be a bona
fide expert on the issues in law firm risk management.
The company has adopted solution selling as well as the MEDDPICC
sales qualification methodology. This requires all sales and
solution consultants have situational fluency in the areas
associated with law firm risk and the client engagement lifecycle.
The application of the business knowledge coupled with the
application of the sales methodology will be required for
The PGL will also work closely with counterparts in the product,
engineering, and support groups to ensure that these groups are
aligned and fully informed with respect to market needs and
priorities to ensure the OnePlace for Risk solution is best of
breed and optimized to succeed in the market. The Practice Group
Leader works closely with the Intapp Product and Social marketing
teams, industry organizations and peers across the Intapp PGL teams
to drive brand awareness and preference for OnePlace for Risk
Description and Responsibilities
- Work with prospective clients to identify opportunities to
solve firm's business problems with Intapp solutions.
- Deliver the required volume of deals and revenue advancing
through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales Managing Directors to consistently
deliver on-plan or greater sales performance.
- Strictly adhere to the sales methodology, process and data
- Justify value of Intapp products by assisting the field team in
the creation of business cases, competitive strategies and other
- Transfer knowledge gained from client engagement to the sales
and product marketing team to assist in the development of selling
- Work with product and engineering teams to guide product
evolution to enable the OnePlace for Risk solution to remain
best-in-breed. Incorporate input from customers, as well as support
and sales teams.
- Speak with existing Intapp customers on a regular basis to
ensure that we are fully aware of issues and opportunities to
improve the solution and/or processes. Communicate as needed with
engineering on demo requirements.
- Engage as a thought leader/product ambassador for OPFR products
at industry conferences, Intapp and other sponsored events and
- Build relationship network of influencers that can advocate for
Qualifications and Requirements
- Capability to present value propositions to C level
- Strong personal reputation.
- Strong sales skills.
- 8+ years of broad experience of legal technology in
professional services organizations, with focus on risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must;
this position involves a significant amount of direct,
executive-level client interaction.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; must be
- Results-oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight
deadlines with demanding internal and external customers.
- Team player with ability to coordinate work with disparate team
- Flexibility to travel across US when allowed.
Keywords: Intapp, Houston , Practice Group Leader-Legal (Risk), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!