Application Support Representative
Company: GHG Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Application Support Representative is responsible for all
customer support channels including phones, emails, chat and
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge on GHG's
Clockwise and related products.
- Utilize their technical ability to prioritize Level I support
issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and
testing the application.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and solve as well as document complex
- Replicate customer scenarios for configuration/environmental
solutions and/or readying the issue for engineering review.
- Analyze customer configurations and think out of the box to
resolve and/or find a work around or alternative solution.
- Provide technical expertise to conduct specific performance or
functional tests associated with resolving issues regarding the
- Effectively communicate product issues to the customer and
Clockwise engineering, enabling timely solution while maintaining
- Develop and document software use best practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in Information Technology,
Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
in a help desk or technical support position
- Experience with direct customer interactions.
- Working knowledge of PC's, and operating systems.
- Basic SQL query writing a plus
- Ability to document complex technical cases and communicate
requirements both verbally and in writing.
- Awareness/training in conflict resolution and customer service
- Self-starter and quick learner that can work alone or in
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for discovering knowledge through
hands on experience.
- Highly motivated to achieve results and satisfy customer
requirements and needs.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Diversity and Inclusion
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role, however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bending or standing as necessary. This position
requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and
supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position and hours of work are Monday
through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No travel is expected for
Keywords: GHG Corporation, Houston , Application Support Representative, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!