Company: Weatherford International Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions
company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers
the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent
network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations,
which include service, research and development, training, and
manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more
information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry,
revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated
solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our
industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers
solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in
each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career
development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/
Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for
employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Quality, Production
Management or related education training and management
- Ability to coordinate, lead and implement necessary Quality
- Technical writing skills needed for failure reports and
communicating technical information.
- Organizational, planning and analytical skills needed to manage
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple programs, projects
- Must have experience with ISO 9001-2015 & API Quality
- Bachelor's degree required with engineering preferred
- Advanced Understanding of quality engineering and statistical
quality mgt. techniques.
- Understanding of the quality audit process and related
- Ability to conduct/lead failure analysis and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong ability to mentor and coach quality and process
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement
throughout the organization
- Audit Quality Manual, Inter-departmental procedures and work
instruction documents to ensure they are appropriate.
- Assisting with setting Quality Objectives and ensuring that
targets are achieved
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 & OEPS standards
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with manufacturing
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried
out and evaluated
- Supervising Quality staff in carrying out objectives
- Liaising with auditors in regard to internal and external
- Manage the Non-conformance Reporting system WPTS & ARIT
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing
- Coordinate annual Management Review Meeting
- Act as the Management Representative in respect to the
Management SystemRecommend and implement techniques, quality
control plans, and other internal control procedures that will
ensure the production of finished products and processes which meet
- Conduct research and investigations on products recommending
modifications to product, processes, and quality standards where
- Provide direction in the aspects of vendor relations in
relation to quality/standards.
- Interface with regulatory agencies, international standards
representatives and/or third-party agents to insure compliance to
published standards and/or contractual requirements.
- Perform other duties as required by Supervisor within the
physical constraints of the job.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental
requirements and company policies of Weatherford.
- Know and understand Weatherford's Enterprise Excellence Process
and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the
Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and
Keywords: Weatherford International Inc, Houston , Quality Manager, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!