Technology Lead - US
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Infosys is seeking an AWS lead Developer with experience in
Spark and Big data technologies preferred. The position will
primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply
your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,
Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an
important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You
will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead
validation for all types of testing and support activities related
to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS Could including RDS,
Redshift and Glue
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of
Malvern, PA or be willing to relocate to this location. This
position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS Cloud.
- Strong foundation on Spark, distributed processing, Spark
- Good experience implementing batch and streaming data
- Strong programming experience on Python or Scala with specific
application on Data processing use cases
- Strong experience working with Loading, extracting data from
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL, DDL, DML
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of Data Lake, Big
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and
Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects,
especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate
data and maintaining data quality
- Strong understanding and hands-on programming/scripting
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail
sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of
time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by
telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Please visit www.Infosys.com for more information regarding our
company, benefits and life as an Infoscion.
Keywords: Infosys, Houston , Technology Lead - US, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!