Director, Network & Communication Systems
Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tailored Brands, Inc.'s purpose is to help our customers love
how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal,
convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling
products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by
providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace
focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
This position is responsible for providing operational
leadership and guidance in support of all networking and voice
systems in retail stores, distribution centers and corporate
offices. In addition, this individual will collaborate with IT and
Business leaders to develop strategies and implement solutions
enabling the current and future state of the business.
- Responsible for team providing 24x7 support of all networking
and voice systems
- Partner with various levels of management to develop a
strategic roadmap ensuring network and voice systems will support
the current and future state of the business.
- Manage assigned resources to ensure operational and project
related tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key business
- Collaborate with team members and external partners to
architect and deploy highly available network and voice related
- Develop KPIs and summarize performance data for leadership
- Develop and execute on operational plans to improve performance
based on KPIs.
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter expert
pertaining to network and voice systems
- Maintain network best practices and ensure regular coordinated
maintenance is performed across all environments
- Conduct post mortem meetings and analysis of system outages to
ensure root cause is identified and addressed appropriately.
- Mentor team members and foster an environment of empowerment
- Manage relationships and contracts with various third party
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Industry recognized certifications desired (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE,
- 5 years' IT management experience
- Managing network switches, network firewall
- Voice network
- Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- IT services management- operational process - service now
- Contact center and call center experience
- In-depth knowledge of network design and security best
- Experience with customer contact and call centers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze reports and research complex
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Experienced in delivering reports, presentations and
recommendations to Executive levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other reporting tools
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization and time
- Ability to easily accept and adapt to change and new
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye
coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer
and office equipment.
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company's
Houston, Texas corporate office with flexibility based on project
- Regular and on-time attendance
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated
with this job.
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Houston , Director, Network & Communication Systems, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!