Inbound Marketing Manager
Company: PAC L.P.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PAC is a leading global provider of advanced analytical
instruments for laboratories and online process applications in HPI
(hydrocarbon processing industries) in upstream, midstream and
downstream. To provide its customers with cutting edge technology,
PAC leverages significant R&D resources to support its core
technologies, including chromatography, elemental analysis,
physical properties, ultrasonic, fluorescence, spectroscopy, and
microscopy/video imaging. PAC operates as a unit of Roper
Technologies, Inc. a diversified growth company and a constituent
of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices.
The Inbound Marketing Manager will be part of a global team of
marketing, product and standardization management for the entire
lab and process product portfolio of PAC. The Inbound Marketing
Manager will take full responsibility for our inbound marketing
strategy and execution using the HubSpot's marketing and CMS hub
infrastructure and integration to the ERP system.
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged, is
enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment and
naturally takes leadership role to build global capabilities in
state-of-the-art inbound marketing. If you are eager to work with
smart people with a wide variety of talents and have a strong
analytical skill set, then we are looking forward to hearing from
- Manage a rich content/editorial pipeline and calendar that
attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers,
eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO,
social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and digital
events to drive customer acquisition.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
using HubSpot infrastructure.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how
our inbound marketing activity turns into customers; and convert
- Conducting customer, competitor, and market research to elevate
the return on our investment in inbound marketing.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of
monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear
summary of performance against the key performance indicators and
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas to
the leadership team and execute while working together with
Marketing Content Generation Manager, Product Managers,
Standardization Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers and
others in the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Marketing or another related
field/s is preferred, but not essential.
- MBA and/or strong business acumen in modern marketing is a
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing management within
technology-oriented organization/s, especially in Inbound
- Must have hands on, expert level experience in using HubSpot
marketing and CMS hubs at least for 3 years. Experience with HubLMS
is a plus
- Excellent oral, written, verbal interpersonal and presentation
communication skills in English language. Multi-lingual a plus
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Efficient organizational and time management skills.
- Data-driven and research-oriented.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an
- Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills using Microsoft
Office products, persuasive PowerPoint presentation skills
including the ability to explain technical and business topics to a
wide variety of audience.
- Customer Experience Grounding: Ability to design
customer-centric experiences throughout customer decision
- Market Orientation: Ability to deeply understand market trends,
partner ecosystems, and competitive strategies
- Business Acumen: Comfortable with business strategy, go to
market strategy, tracking key performance indicators, understanding
fundamental financial metrics.
- Technical Skills: Ability to go deep on technology trends and
road maps in Inbound Marketing processes and tools.
- Soft Skills: Ability to communicate with a diverse audience
(especially in B2B set up) in an accessible and persuasive manner.
Ability to influence change throughout the organization.
- Enabler: Innovation oriented. Comfortable with test-and-learn
culture. Flexibility and open to disruptive concepts.
- Travel: May require small amount of travel both domestic and
international (50/50). Should not exceed 10%.
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
use hands/fingers to handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee
is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and
arms. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally
exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles;
toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the
operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment
noise level may occasionally be high.
Keywords: PAC L.P., Houston , Inbound Marketing Manager, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!