LTC Assistant Restaurant Manager-Horizon
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of
With management team, the Assistant Restaurant Manager ensures
that the overall store condition complies with company standards
including: store cleanliness, food service, customer service, and
merchandising- thereby maximizing store profitability, expense
control, inventory levels, and shortage control. Assistant
Restaurant Manager aids in fostering a coaching environment where
team members want to excel and are recognized for their
Cultivate a GUEST in Mind Culture. 1. Focus on the wildly
important. 2. Be a leader. 3. Be committed to the guest.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering
customer needs and management support, by ensuring that every
experience will be fast, friendly, and delicious.
- Aids in the planning and preparation of work schedules to
provide the best possible level of customer service and floor
- Assists and supports management in calculations of food
consumption, and requests purchases of food products, supplies and
equipment, as required.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited
to profit and loss statements, shortage to identify business
opportunities and increase of sales.
- Assists in analyzing food service results and trends to
determine the proper action plans, to leverage the stores food
sales and address areas for improvement. Maintains 100% in-stock
efficiency on top selling items.
- Oversees and may assist in preparing food items per required
menus and recipes.
- Assists and supports management to promote strong sales, by
focusing on the Team. Assists Restaurant Manager in training and
coaching to develop top performing team members. Helps ensure team
members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Collaborates with Restaurant Manager in coaching restaurant
team members, and teaching them how to handle difficult and
complicated situations by fostering a Team environment. Assists in
overseeing daily restaurant operations.
- Inspires Team members to provide a fast, friendly and delicious
service to customers, by creating a working environment that
upholds the goals and brand image.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified for Assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
High School diploma or GED required. Two (2) year degree or
above is strongly preferred. A minimum of two (2) years of retail,
fast food or sales supervision experience is preferred. Must
maintain current Food Handler and food Safety Certifications as
required by County. Must be authorized to work in the United
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills and
competencies. Proven success developing team members. Demonstrated
ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change. Ability
to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Excellent oral and
written communication and intrapersonal skills. Ability to write
routine reports and to speak effectively before customers and
employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and
decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum
supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products
preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for a full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds for
ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up
to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds
(i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour
of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to
all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may
require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch
to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays,
and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential
functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform
with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the
responsibilities listed above are considered essential job
functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Inc., Houston , LTC Assistant Restaurant Manager-Horizon, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!