We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel
experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a part-time
Sales Associate to join our Retail team.
Our Retail team creates a transformative experience that
inspires a global community. We build connections with our
community through product expertise and merchandising,
world-class-service standards, and operational excellence. We pride
ourselves in owning the offline touch point for our community, and
use it as an opportunity to create more Away fans.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal
candidate will represent the Away brand by providing best-in-class
support to all of our customers from the moment they step foot in
the door til the moment they leave. You will directly contribute to
the store's success by having unparalleled customer interactions
and by honing deep product expertise.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of
all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to every person, every
- Deliver a memorable experience to each and every customer in a
way that is uniquely Away
- Represent our brand and our core values
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise.
Help customers navigate through the shopping, product and sales
- Maintain the integrity of the space and uphold our visual
- Work in-store programs and events as needed
- Assist with any necessary processes and operations to keep the
store alive and thriving!
Who You Are:
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Comfortable working with all types of personalities
- Maintains cool under pressure
- An effective and expedient problem-solver with a keen attention
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small and no
task too large
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing
- Passionate about travel (but that's a given!)
Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform
travel through products and content that inspire people to get away
more. The company launched in 2016 with one perfectly designed
carry-on and has since expanded to offer an array of luggage and
travel essentials built for the modern traveler. Headquartered in
New York City, with teams in London and Toronto, Away currently
ships products to over 35 countries around the world. Away has been
named one of Fast Company's "World's Most Innovative Companies" and
has been recognized on TIME's list of "Best Inventions." To learn
more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates
an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal
opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender
expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran
status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in
our job application procedures. If you need assistance or
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at