Research Coordinator II
Company: Baylor College of Medicine
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine section in the
Department of Medicine is recruiting a part-time Research
Coordinator II for Dr. Farrah Kheradmand's lab at BCM and MEDVAMC.
This person will be working with the existing team on projects
related to immune cells and lung health. The successful candidate
will be organized, self-motivated, show teamwork, and work well
- Recruits patients for various studies and provides
- Collects patient information and maintains database.
- Collects, processes, ships, and maintains paperwork for blood
and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in
- Employees may be required to receive on-the-job training of
phlebotomy and EKGs/ECGs prior to performing on study
- Maintains records and regulatory documents and records for
- Schedules research participant for tests and procedures
specific for the research protocol.
- Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
- Corresponds with patient throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related
experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.
Keywords: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston , Research Coordinator II, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!