PTAC Service Account Spec 2
Company: Goodman Manufacturing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PTAC Service Account Spec 2
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our
PTAC Service Account Spec 1.Provide support to independent service
companies & end users via phone or written correspondence; provide
part information to customers. Evaluate requests for product repair
or exchange. Input caller/product information into Microsoft
Dynamics CRM - Customer Relationship Management call tracking
program. Dispatching independent companies to perform warrantable
repairs and process warranty claims. If you meet the qualifications
listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by
visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com,
and submitting your resume.
- Contact independent service companies via phone or written
correspondence for the purpose of soliciting services to support
- Update and maintain national servicer database via mainframe or
other database systems.
- Input caller/product information into call tracking
- Verify with credit department if potential customer meets the
qualifications to officially become a customer
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.Instruct
new customers/servicers in proper warranty and service
- Process claims made by dealers for PTAC & RAC products.Consult
with Sales, Credit and Warranty group regarding customers and
status on a frequent basis
- Dispatch warrantable repairs to area dealers through
- Forward higher level customer needs to the service support
- Main point of contact for customers/end users requiring service
for PTAC & RAC products.
- Assemble and mail new servicer startup materials (provide
dealer agreements and create MAPICS account).
- 2-3 years' work experience in office environment and customer
- High school diploma or equivalent (for example GED)
- Associate's degree a plus
- Communication & Collaboration with team members and customers -
ability to communicate ideas to instruct, inform, persuade or
- Digital skills: Technology, Media & the Internet - skills in
word processing, data management and presentations (Microsoft
Office Applications proficiency - Word, Excel).
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving - inductive and deductive
reasoning, analysis and interpretation to generate possible
solutions and responses to problems.
- Excellent customer service skills
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color,
religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed,
national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship,
uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability,
physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Goodman Manufacturing, Houston , PTAC Service Account Spec 2, Other , Waller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!