Company: Arrow Child and Family Ministries
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Arrow Child & Family Ministries is seeking a Respiratory
Therapist with a heart to serve. This individual will provide hands
on expertise for all Respiratory Care Services provided within
Arrow Health Solutions (AHS). The Respiratory Therapist is also
responsible for overseeing and scheduling the respiratory services
to deliver high quality care to home health patients, assisting and
updating AHS Respiratory Services policy and procedures to ensure
compliance with State and Federal laws.
The Respiratory Therapist Requires:
- Graduate of an AMA approved program in Respiratory Care.
Associate Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred. Certified
Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist
(RRT). Active Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license with the
Texas Department of Health. Minimum of three years' experience in a
supervisory role within a respiratory care department. Knowledge of
O2 services, mechanical ventilation and intensive care requirements
regarding respiratory and cardiopulmonary disease management.
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment products
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to meet deadlines with time sensitive
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment, the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer relations skills, including the ability to
resolve conflicts appropriately
Arrow Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options,
including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
- Company sponsored learning and development.
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as
well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings
are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a
continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission
to and successful completion of these screenings is required.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21
years of age and being able to provide a valid driver's license or
state ID card and proof of current auto insurance and
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and
inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we
seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a
diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of
abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we
Keywords: Arrow Child and Family Ministries, Houston , Respiratory Therapist, Other , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!