IT Project Manager with Finance experience
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 134052
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a IT Project Manager with Finance
experience to join our team in Houston, Texas (US-TX), United
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manages the project performance (e.g., delivery on commitments,
quality, responsiveness, reliability) and financial performance
(e.g., business case) expectations.
- Creates and maintains a project schedule, by which the Project
Manager can actively manage all assigned resources on the project,
including IT resources, business resources, external vendor(s),
etc. Ensures these resources are executing their project tasks
(e.g., business requirements, functional spec, use cases).
- Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with
Solution Development, Solution Operations, and Business Sponsors.
Acts as a focal point for assigned project-related activities.
- Maintains awareness and oversight of project activities through
proper status reporting to ensure a timely resolution of project
execution issues, including changes in scope, quality/reliability
issues, and resource constraints. Responsible for project sponsor
satisfaction with project delivery and functionality.
- Responsible for ensuring projects follow IT's standard project
development methodology and that the project conforms to IT-defined
standards for security and technical architecture.
- Directs the project process, assigns responsibilities/tasks to
team members and consults with subject matter experts as
- Maintains the project workbook (risks, issues, decision log,
team contact list, calendar, etc.)
- Coordinates and manages all necessary communications to drive
the project through the project delivery process (status meetings,
defect review meetings, project report outs, risk review and
escalations, supplier review, etc.).
- Manages and/or executes the business readiness activities
(training, user set up in test and production clients, request and
test security changes to support the project, etc.)
- Facilitates and supports compliance requirements and process
- Fully manage the time, quality, communication, risk, and
procurement management (statement of work, e-auction) elements of
- Engages leadership and stakeholders at appropriate intervals
for the risk, complexity, criticality of the project.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in
blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum
- Support the product owner and provide education where
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum of 6-9 years of experience in project management of IT
- Experience in eCommerce, Portal, or Pricing software
implementation is desirable
- Finance acumen is a must
- Experience working in large corporations
- Experience working as a PM in a large Program
- Structured and good documentation skills for minutes of
meetings, maintaining RAID logs, reports
- Good communicator in English
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to the
required quality standard
- Lead, frame, and coordinate project activities
- Identify, document, and monitor major risks that could impact
- Collaborate with architecture, security, finance, procurement,
project, and operational teams
- Ability to work in a global organization with resources
nearshore and offshore
- Ability to work with other PMs from clients and vendors
- Experience in Agile methodology or Scrum framework
Minimum 5 years exp in Project Management-Agile Methodology
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Project Manager, Consulting, Implementation Manager, Manager,
Cloud, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA, Houston , IT Project Manager with Finance experience, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!