DME Manager - Call Center
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for supervising day-to-day operations and
serves as support to the management team to enhance the functional
efficiency of services.
*Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Manager - Call Center
This position will be responsible for 11 employees in call
center and order confirmation roles.
*Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
*3-5+ years related experience in Hospital/healthcare
*DME experience required
Education: Associates degree or commensurate experience;
Bachelors degree preferred
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in a
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performs duties in a manner to promote quality patient care and
customer service/satisfaction, while promoting safety, cost
efficiency, and a commitment to the CQI process
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Assists with the planning, development, and direction of
capital expenditures, business objectives, departmental goals, and
- Leads in the preparation of departmental compliance with all
- Assigns work and supervises the activities of department
personnel. Trains, monitors, and evaluates staff as necessary.
- Establishes policies and develops processes to ensure the
delivery of excellent customer service, the adherence to regulatory
standards, and the achievement of business objectives
- Supports the instruction of educational programs that promote
- Monitors quality improvement efforts and makes recommendations
for change as necessary.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , DME Manager - Call Center, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!