Senior System Programmer/Analyst
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for programming complex operating systems and
utility packages in support of development projects and business
Education: Bachelors Degree
Licenses/ Certifications: (None)
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Two (2) years of industry experience or 6 years of
industry experience in lieu of degree
- Experience assisting other programmers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated pattern of growth in ability to lead others
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated record of good communication skills
- Increasingly responsible experience with technical skills in a
large, complex corporate Information System
- Advanced knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, microcomputer,
networking and telecommunications strategies, environments,
equipment, operating systems, development tools and
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Installs, tests, debugs, customizes and tunes more complex
operating system and utility packages.
- Develops, prioritizes and executes projects according to
established schedules and timeframes.
- Follows and enforces technical and documentation standards
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and techniques in supporting
other systems and application programmers in projects and complex
problem solving efforts.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills
competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , Senior System Programmer/Analyst, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!