Regional Vice President
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Regional Vice President
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier
provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin
processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to
financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and
government entities. The company has a proud history of providing
growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a
challenging opportunity for a Regional Vice President.
The Regional Vice President will be a key member of the Operations
Leadership team and report to Chief Operating Officer. The
Regional Vice President will provide operational leadership,
direction, and P&L ownership for 1 of 11 Districts in the U.S.
The revenue for each Region will range from ~ 34M or greater and
~300 or more employees .
Specifically, this position assist the Vice President - Operations
in the achievement of short-term and long-term business and
financial goals assigned to the Region. The incumbent will be the
senior operations leader for the designated region. This role will
need to function in an armored environment. Provide operational
direction and leadership to an Operations District.
- Provide leadership to branches to ensure Brink's customers
service expectations are met or exceeded while ensuring process
consistency, internal quality, safety and security.
- Drive the deployment of productivity and efficiency initiatives
to improve operating margins and customer satisfaction by utilizing
LEAN methodology and tools.
- Ensure alignment and implementation of Balanced Scorecard
approach to optimize branch capabilities, process and improve
- Stay up-to-date on market and competitor trends in order to
develop an operational strategy which will help the Company meet
its overall business plan and strategy.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to team of Shuttle
Manager, Branch Managers in all areas of operations.
- Lead and promote the safety and security of all Brinks'
employees within the Region.
- Support people development to all employees and build a bench
of future operational leaders within Division.
- Ensure all field branches remain compliant according to Brink's
client and federal contracts
- Champion and build Brink's brand and reputation in the market
as a forerunner in the logistics and transportation industry.
- Support business development & innovation activities with a
- Support business development activities and participate in
developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key
Financial Institutions and Retail customers.
- Develop, pilot, and implement new cash supply chain service
offerings and solutions.
- At least 7 years of experience leading logistics
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- 2-3 years managing profit and loss and key performance
- Excellent and clearly demonstrated leadership, business and
overall management skills.
- Skillful communicator who delivers clear and effective verbal
and written messages.
- Strong facilitation and negotiating skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to a demanding and fast-paced work
- Ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- Willingness to travel within Division 40-70%.
- B.A. /B.S. required and Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in cash handling industry or retail/financial cash
- Excellent knowledge of business and customer needs
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques
- Excellent knowledge in process improvement methodologies
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Houston , Regional Vice President, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!