MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
As a Consultant you will:
* Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both
existing and new.
* Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and
* Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing
multiple online resources.
* Build close partnerships with clients and provide them with
* Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and
deliver high quality work.
* Commercial Sales (Business to Business)
* Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson
track record, reward driven)
* An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win.
Global Recruitment Firm.
Competitive Salary and Uncapped Bonus Earning Potential /
Quarterly Bonuses.20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid
HolidaysMedical / dental / vision coverage. 401K Savings Plan with
company match. Employee Referral & Sales Incentives. Flexible