Bilingual (Spanish) Insurance Customer Service Rep
Company: State Farm - Brazos Town Center
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service
Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish).
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our
business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable
customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who
thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity
for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will
- Salary pay plus / bonus and potential commissions
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Health Vision and Dental Benefits
Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, please complete our application. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State
Farm agents must be able to successfully complete
any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State
Keywords: State Farm - Brazos Town Center, Houston , Bilingual (Spanish) Insurance Customer Service Rep, Other , Rosenberg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!